The delivery options for each product are listed on the relevant product pages. Each product is sent to you directly by the seller. While delivery methods might differ from one seller to another, most of them observe the Delivery Guide below:
- Multiple products of the same size from the same seller will not increase the delivery cost. Please check the total cost on the checkout page.
- Please note that personalized, bespoke and made-to-order products can take up to 30 days to make. Always check the relevant product page for accurate delivery information.
- By purchasing an item you agree to the stated delivery date. In the event of any change, you will be notified of a revised delivery date by email.
- Unless you are ordering a product that is specially made, delivery is normally within six working days, and often much sooner.
- The seller will include details of delivery times on the relevant product page and will let you know when they aim to dispatch your products once the order has been received.
- If you want more information about delivery for a product that you’ve already ordered, please contact the seller by using the contact link on your order confirmation email. If you require further assistance please get in touch with us here. We will be happy to assist!
- Very occasionally, unavoidable factors can delay a parcel (for example, bad weather or misplacement). If this happens, the seller will contact you and, where possible and appropriate, will agree on a revised delivery date with you. Once your order has been dispatched, the seller will be in touch again to let you know when to expect delivery.